NO PURCHASE IS NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN.
1. Eligibility: This Campaign is open only to those who sign up at the https://www.facebook.com/Kids-in-Service and who are 18 years or older as of the date of entry. The Campaign is only open to legal residents of the United States, and is void where prohibited by law. Employees of Kids in Service, its affiliates, subsidiaries, advertising and promotion agencies, and suppliers, (collectively the “Employees”), and immediate family members and/or those living in the same household of Employees are not eligible to participate in the Campaign. The Campaign is subject to all applicable federal, state, and local laws and regulations. Void where prohibited.
2. Agreement to Rules: By participating, the Contestant (“You”) agree to be fully unconditionally bound by these Rules, and You represent and warrant that You meet the eligibility requirements. In addition, You agree to accept the decisions of Kids in Service as final and binding as it relates to the content of this Campaign.
3. Campaign Period: Entries will be accepted online starting on 3/13/19 at 8am EST and ending 3/14/19 at 11:59pm EST. All online entries must be received by 3/15/19 at 11:59pm EST.
4. How to Enter: The Campaign must be entered by commenting on the Kids in Service (KIS) Sweepstakes Posts on the Kids in Service Facebook Page (https://www.facebook.com/Kids-in-Service). One entry will be given for “liking” the KIS Facebook Page. Two entries will be given for people who subscribe to our KIS newsletter. One entry will be given for following KIS on Instagram. Finally, one entry per person will be given for each friend who they tag on the post.
The entry must fulfill all Campaign requirements, as specified, to be eligible to win a prize. Entries that are incomplete or do not adhere to the rules or specifications may be disqualified at the sole discretion of Kids in Service. You must provide the information requested.
5. Prizes: The Winner of the Mindful Giveaway will receive a choice of Mindful Cards at the approximate value of $15.00 US. Actual/appraised value may differ at time of prize award. The specifics of the prize shall be solely determined by Kids in Service. No cash or other prize substitution shall be permitted except at Kids in Service discretion. The prize is nontransferable. Any and all prize-related expenses, including without limitation any and all federal, state, and/or local taxes, shall be the sole responsibility of Winner. No substitution of prize or transfer/assignment of prize to others or request for the cash equivalent by Winner is permitted. Acceptance of prize constitutes permission for Kids in Service to use Winner’s name, likeness, and entry for purposes of advertising and trade without further compensation, unless prohibited by law.
6. Odds: The odds of winning depend on the number of eligible entries received.
7. Winner Selection and Notification: Winner will be selected by a random drawing under the supervision of Kids in Service. Winner will be notified by Facebook notification within five (5) days following selection of Winner. Kids in Service shall have no liability for Winner’s failure to receive notices due to spam, junk e-mail or other security settings or for Winner’s provision of incorrect or otherwise non-functioning contact information. If Winner cannot be contacted, is ineligible, fails to claim the prize within [10 days] from the time award notification was sent, or fails to timely return a completed and executed declaration and release as required, the prize may be forfeited and an alternate Winner selected. Receipt by Winner of the prize offered in this Campaign is conditioned upon compliance with any and all federal, state, and local laws and regulations. ANY VIOLATION OF THESE OFFICIAL RULES BY WINNER (AT KIDS IN SERVICE‘S SOLE DISCRETION) WILL RESULT IN WINNER’S DISQUALIFICATION AS WINNER OF THE CAMPAIGN, AND ALL PRIVILEGES AS WINNER WILL BE IMMEDIATELY TERMINATED.
8. Rights Granted by You: By entering this content text, You understand and agree that Kids in Service, anyone acting on behalf of Kids in Service, and Kids in Service’s licensees, successors, and assigns, shall have the right, where permitted by law, to print, publish, broadcast, distribute, and use in any media now known or hereafter developed, in perpetuity and throughout the World, without limitation, your entry, name, portrait, picture, voice, likeness, image, statements about the Campaign, and biographical information for news, publicity, information, trade, advertising, public relations, and promotional purposes. without any further compensation, notice, review, or consent. Optional verbiage for Contests: By entering this content, You represent and warrant that your entry is an original work of authorship, and does not violate any third party’s proprietary or intellectual property rights. If your entry infringes upon the intellectual property right of another, You will be disqualified at the sole discretion of [your company name]. If the content of your entry is claimed to constitute infringement of any proprietary or intellectual proprietary rights of any third party, You shall, at your sole expense, defend or settle against such claims. You shall indemnify, defend, and hold harmless Kids in Service from and against any suit, proceeding, claims, liability, loss, damage, costs or expense, which [your company name] may incur, suffer, or be required to pay arising out of such infringement or suspected infringement of any third party’s right.
9. Terms & Conditions: Kids in Service reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Campaign should virus, bug, non-authorized human intervention, fraud, or other cause beyond Kids in Service ’s control corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, or proper conduct of the Campaign. In such case, Kids in Service may select the Winner from all eligible entries received prior to and/or after (if appropriate) the action taken by Kids in Service . Kids in Service reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to disqualify any individual who tampers or attempts to tamper with the entry process or the operation of the Campaign or website or violates these Terms & Conditions. Kids in Service has the right, in its sole discretion, to maintain the integrity of the Campaign, to void votes for any reason, including, but not limited to: multiple entries from the same user from different IP addresses; multiple entries from the same computer in excess of that allowed by Campaign rules; or the use of bots, macros, scripts, or other technical means for entering. Any attempt by an entrant to deliberately damage any website or undermine the legitimate operation of the Campaign may be a violation of criminal and civil laws. Should such attempt be made, Kids in Service reserves the right to seek damages to the fullest extent permitted by law.
10. Facebook: The Campaign hosted by Kids in Service is in no way sponsored, endorsed, administered by, or associated with Facebook.