Kids in Service NH is secular group that provides opportunities for families in Southern New Hampshire and Northern Massachusetts to serve together.
Kids in Service NH has five main service missions:
1. Nursing Home Visits-We will provide opportunities for children and families to connect with seniors through games, song and crafts.
2. Age Appropriate Service Projects–We will both provide and share age appropriate service project opportunities for families that benefit the local community and beyond.
3. Project Appreciation–We thank the groups that serve our community with baked goods and cards.
4. Brown Bag Food Collection–A family service project that partners with Shepherd’s Food Pantry.
5. Keep Wonderland Park Clean–Kids in Service NH has sponsored Wonderland Park in Windham and has pledged to keep it clean all season long.
Do you live in Southern NH or Northern MA? Click HERE to join our local Kids in Service NH Private Facebook Page. Here we share KISNH events, local service projects and photos of the KISNH families in action. Want to join our Kids in Service NH newsletter? Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will add you to our newsletter.
Don’t live in Southern NH or Northern MA and want to start your own KIS Club? Email us at email@example.com for information on how to do so.
KIS Family Membership Packet
(for those families who don’t live local but would like to join the KIS family)
KIS Club Guide
(for those who don’t live local and want to start their own KIS club in their area)